In official statements, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement says the people it arrests are criminals who pose a threat to the safety of our local communities.
But when the public asks for more details on those arrests – who has been targeted and why – answers are hard to come by.
News Headlines from NPR
- Trump's Third Home Away From Home To Cost Taxpayers Millions
- Trump Jr., Manafort To Testify On Russia Ties Before Senate Judiciary Committee
- In Poland, Effort To Take Control Of The Courts Inspires Protests
- Republicans Scramble For A Health Care Endgame Strategy
- 'Girl Up' Girls Are Inspired By Each Other (And Priyanka Chopra)