Thousands of people flooded the state Capitol lawn today to participate in the second-annual Women’s March. Last year’s rally theme was mostly resistance against the new Donald Trump presidency. This year, the focus was on voting and running for office.
News Headlines from NPR
- 'How Democracies Die' Authors Say Trump Is A Symptom Of 'Deeper Problems'
- In South Korea, A Backlash Against Olympics Cooperation With The North
- 'Stop Acting Like Pouty Children': Shutdown Messages For Washington
- In Trump's First Year, Anti-Abortion Forces Make Strides
- Nursing Home Recreates Communist East Germany For Dementia Patients