This week, Governor Snyder is expected to sign a bill sending an extra $175 million in one-time funds to our state and local roads. That money supplements $2.3 billion in ongoing funds this year. Kirk Steudle , director of the Michigan Department of Transportation, joined Stateside again to answer one more MI Curious question about Michigan's roads.
News Headlines from NPR
- Sudan, World's Last Male Northern White Rhino, Dies
- Severe Storms, Tornadoes, Rip Through U.S. Southeast
- The Weinstein Co. Files For Bankruptcy, Cancels Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Brother Of Florida Shooter Arrested For Trespassing At Stoneman Douglas High
- Guys, We Have A Problem: How American Masculinity Creates Lonely Men