State lawmakers might soon consider bills that would let courts temporarily take guns away from gun owners they considered to be dangerous to other people or themselves.
Conversations about what matters in Michigan.
News Headlines from NPR
- Syrian Barrage Buries Civilian Areas: 'What Have We Done To Deserve This?'
- 'America's Pastor' Billy Graham Dies At 99
- Kentucky Democrat Wins Special Election To Reclaim Seat After Lawmaker's Suicide
- Kikkan Randall, The Only Mom On Team USA, Just Won A Gold Medal In Her Last Event
- 'Today In 1968' Replays A Historic Year — On Twitter