Today on Stateside, we talk with Senator Gary Peters about net neutrality, guns in schools, and changes to the Dodd-Frank banking regulations. Plus, we'll talk with MLive reporter Garret Ellison about his story that shows MDEQ's cozy relationship with Wolverine Worldwide.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Report: DEQ emails show cozy relationship with Wolverine, delayed warnings about contaminated water
- Bacon: While MSU gets to start March Madness in Detroit, UM got the better draw
- Why is rock salt the go-to solution for Michigan’s icy roads?
- From “Shark Tank” reject to big box success: Founder of Detroit makeup line never gave up
- Sen. Peters on gun control, net neutrality, and new banking regulations